Wednesday, July 23, 2008

RAIN FREE IN BEIJING


I still don't believe it even though I read it in the April 28th, 2008 edition of Fortune magazine.

Beijing has a machine that will launch rockets filled with silver iodide into the incoming clouds to flush out any excess moisture before it reaches the Olympic stadium.

It's going to be the rainy season in China and they are going to shoot the water out of any incoming clouds. Is this the Jetsons or what. I still have to see it to believe it.

Not that I care about the Beijing Olympics since I am pushing to Boycott Beijing. Now Beijing is playing with Mother Nature.

Is there anything that China won't do to look good at the Olympics? Do they even know what this chemical will do to the Chinese people once shot into the clouds?

Since I WON'T be watching, maybe someone could let me know how it works.

No comments: