Thursday, June 29, 2023

BACK TO BLOGGING

Stroke of Genius


So if you’ve followed my cooking show, you would know I’ve struggled with STROKES. My mom died from multiple strokes. The people who have watching know that I’ve had a TOA in Las Vegas in ‘99 and 2 major debilitating in 2018 and 2023. 

2018 was a brain stem stroke that usually ends in death. GOD is not done with me yet. So I’m now out of the wheelchair and using a cane to walk around the house. This time I’m not scared cause I’ve been down this recovery road. So all is going great. I’m blessed to have a wife that is my dear angel on earth. 

I just finished PT. Still continuing with OT. 

So let’s address the people who want to see me die over a 4th stroke. You’ve got to come from a dark place to wish someone to really die. I feel bad and pray for those people. They must have a miserable life.

I’ve DJ’d night clubs, done radio, worked in artist management and had my own YOUTUBE show.  I’ve had a great life and have done all I’ve ever wanted to do. The only dream i have left is build my own studio and produce other people to live their dreams. 

Been in the limelight my whole life. So people who dislike me is a normal thing for me. As long as the good outweighs the bad, i continue doing what i love.

Now to honor people who care for me. That’s truly why I’m who I am today. You guys made the COOKING WITH JACK SHOW what it is. Lots of love comes from you guys. I really appreciate you guys. It’s been a great journey. Not stopping anytime soon. I can’t begin to thank you for putting up with me.  

I’ve had two people DM me and say,‘I used to goof on you,but now realize your an ok guy”

I just want to be an OKAY GUY!


No comments: