Friday, July 7, 2023

HOW I. MISS THE REAL NEWS

 

Remember the day when journalism was real. It wasn’t propaganda. It wasn’t political. It wasn’t slanted. You could just straight out. Trust it.

I crave, the news when I was a child, and they were just believe what I was told as the truth. Now you have to be a detective before you even talk to anybody. I’m trying to get two more confirmations on the major headline before I share it.


And to make matters worse, you can make Donald Trump sing nursery rhymes. Now with the technology of AI, we can’t trust what we see, hear or read. 

The winning news source will be the first channel to provide REAL news. Not sure how we will know that, but we will. It’s a goldmine ready to happen.

News is basically come down to weather in sports. This is the only area they will not alter.

I’m afraid to say it, but I believe America has become a Third World country with evil propaganda

I can say one thing is for sure. If my mom was alive today, she would not be able to handle the times. Unfortunately there’s a lot of Americans that drink the Kool-Aid. They believe whatever they’re told. And share it like its The Gospel.

Don’t be that person. Do your homework. I have some smart friends that research before they share. Let’s try to love each other and stop spreading the heat.

Ironically, the only two places I’ve gotten real news is Twitter and TikTok. That is why the American government wants to shut down TikTok, because they cannot control it.

I remember the days that Michael Jackson and Prince passed away. Both headlines I got off of Twitter. A complete hour before the TV news channels reported it.

We’ve got to be smarter than we are. Meaning, move forward with discernment. Meaning do your homework and research. Meaning, don’t be a headline spreader.

No comments: