Thursday, February 14, 2008

INDIANA JONES IS BACK!

It was as painful as waiting for the video game Duke Nukem Forever.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is launching on May 22nd (memorial weekend).

This is probably one of my favorite film series. I just introduced my 8 year old to the Indy movies and he is hooked. We will be there in the theater on the first showing even if it's a school day. If my wife behaves, she can go, too.


Here is the trailer:



I love the fact that they don't pretend that Harrison Ford is young. They even wrote some humorous lines to support that he is much much older.

As for Shia Labeouf (Character name in movie: Mutt Williams), he is Steven Spielberg's new project. Speilberg loved Shia in Disturbia, which then landed Shia in Transformers. And now he is in this move and will probably become the heir to the Indiana Jones dynasty.

I don't mind Shia as an actor. I just wonder what was going on when the parents named him Shia Labeouf.

Anyway, mark your calendar for May 22nd and good luck to any movie coming out on that same weekend.

No comments: