Friday, February 15, 2008

Aspartame - another silent killer

Aspartame is a sugar substitute used in many foods and beverages and it is amazing how harmful it is for your body.

Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi are the biggest culprits, but even Crystal Light uses it.
(note: Pepsi One uses Splenda)

I first was warned about Aspartame 4 years ago. A friend of mine told me that she was addicted to Diet Coke. She drank two or three a day. She told me that she stopped drinking Diet Coke for two weeks and the first thing she noticed was her joints. Every day her joints would ache and hurt. As soon as she stopped drinking her diet drinks, the pain went away.

So I decided not to drink or eat anything with Aspartame. I couldn't prove the dangers related to Aspartame, but after the scare with Sweet & Low's saccharine, I wanted to be safe.

I have finally found what I believe is a reliable support that Aspartame is dangerous. This is a test that someone did with rats and Aspartame. The results are disturbing and so are some of the pictures.

The website report is 7 web pages long and well worth the read.
Go to
myaspartameexperiment.com

Thankfully there is Splenda. At least until they tell us that Splenda is bad for you. It's funny how the food world works. It's kinda like the software industry. Put out a bad product and do damage control later.

No comments: