Wednesday, December 3, 2008

PREDICTIONS FOR 2009

I have a few predictions for 2009. Here are some of them. Not all positive. We will check back at the end of the year to see if any came true.

1. I predict the American Gov't will try to impose an internet tax. I know they have failed in the past, but I believe they will use the bad economy and the bank bailout of $700 million to justify imposing this on all internet sales.

2. I predict that housing will bounce back a little by June 2009 and start climbing.

3. I predict Britney Spears new album "Circus" is going to be album of the year.

4. I predict that gas will go back up to over $4 a gallon by Memorial Day Weekend. If not, sooner.

5. I predict that by the end of 2009 Netflix will have been bought by either Apple, TIVO, or Microsoft.

6. I predict that the Apple iPhone will have video capability by March of 2009.

7. I predict that Google is going to do huge things in wifi and WiMax for all cities.

8. I predict that Obama isn't going to do much of anything for the first six months in office.

9. I predict that Circuit City, Kmart, Sears, Blockbuster, and Radio Shack won't see the end of 2009.

10. I predict that the penny will no longer be manufactured.

11. I predict that The Simpsons will announce that 2010 will be their last season.

12. I predict that Ghost Whisperer, CSI NY, Bones, Fringe, and Smallville will go under in 2009.

13. Twitter will do something to kill itself, like integrate ads into our tweeting.

14. Yahoo and Sirius/XM radio will be bought out.

15. There will be a big decline in DVD and blu-ray sales and rentals.

16. AppleTV will finally be announced with some good features making it the next apple product to have for 2009.

Wow. Let's see how close I get. What are your predictions?????

No comments: