Friday, December 21, 2007

FAKE Grass is REAL cool!

How can you tell if a diamond is man made? Because it is flawless.

Did you know......


The same thing is true with grass. How can you tell someone's lawn is artificial? It looks absolutely perfect. Don't believe me? look at this:

This grass is fake. It will never have to be cut or watered. Safe for animals and drains better than real grass. No rabbit or gopher problems. it's estimated to last for 20 years. Now tell me why I wouldn't want this?

The lawn above is my buddies Joe Pantel's lawn. I was floored when I went to his house for a bbq and saw his lawn. I truly didn't know it was fake. I was amazed at how perfect it was. He tells me that his company Surfside Concepts did the front lawn installation. Then I went into his back yard and saw this:
Now I was really floored. here I am looking at some really cool tropical trees and yes you guessed it........They are fake, too. This is too good to be true.

Joe tells me that there is one more thing Surfside Concepts does. I can't imaging what else could be this cool.

Joe rolls out a 42" HDTV on a tall stand, about as tall
as I am. It looks like this:

He then pulls out a garden hose and starts shooting water all over the tv telling me not to worry. I am freaking out ready to see sparks flying and a big explosion.

Well, it seems that these outdoor TVs that his company does are waterproof so he can watch TV in HD while having a pool party.

I now know what I want for Christmas next year. I am really into fake.


No comments: