Thursday, December 6, 2007

Forward This to 10 of Your Friends



Did you know......

Two men were ice fishing with dynamite when they accidentally sat on a needle infected with AIDS and then woke up in bath tub of ice and discovered their kidney's were stolen.

This is the type of emails that my friends send me. 99% of these emails aren't true, but my friends don't care. They just read, forward, and send to every single person in their address book. I keep telling them that these stories are all made up.

The last one I just received was the PowerPoint virus. There is no PowerPoint "Life is Beautiful" virus so stop sending emails warning me about it. I finally had to email everyone and tell them to remove me from their group email list. If you want to speak to me, then write me directly. No more bad jokes, sad stories, or good luck chain letters.

If you want to know if your story is true or not, please visit SNOPES.COM. It only takes a minute to look up your story and see if it's a hoax. This site is great. I have used it for years.

Be real careful. The new urban legend emails now say "This story has been verified on Snopes.com". Don't believe it. Always check for yourself.

My belief is this: If you don't have the time to check your story then I don't have the time to read it.

No comments: