Monday, March 3, 2008

Is Monavie (Mona Vie) a scam?

I have had three people in the past year tell me about this miracle drink called MonaVie. My mechanic, my karate partner, and my good friend. I trust all of these people. My buddy said he used to wake up with body pains and headaches every morning. He no longer has pain or headaches in the morning.

So I tried it for a few days and almost threw up on the stuff. It is the nastiest tasting tasting drink ever.

It's been a few months now since I have tried it. The other day I heard about this drink again. I heard that Oprah and Matt Lauer loved it and blah blah blah.

So I do my infamous "Scam" search. If you ever want to find out if something is a scam do a google search for the product with the word scam after it. well, obviously the Monavie people know of my scam search. The first 100 entries is about people telling you it's not a scam. That alone makes me wonder. Why would all these people take the time to tell me something is not a scam.

This is what I call scam deflection. When scammers know your going to do something, they try to head you off at the path. Flooding the net with positive things about this drink with the word SCAM is going to keep me from finding the people who really know it's a scam.

So let's try this product again. I am going to do my own test. I am overweight, diabetic (recently), and have a negative attitude about things (that's why I go to church).

I am ordering a bottle from a friend of mine. I will monitor my physical being in every way possible and blog back her with results. Give me about a week or so and I will let you know how it works.

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE APPRECIATE ME DOING THIS TEST SINCE THIS STUFF IS THE NASTIEST TASTING LIQUID TO EVER PASS MY LIPS.

To be continued........

1 comment:

fatloss007 said...

medicines and stuff does not work for everyone .. one of my friend had surgery for polyps and polyps grown again now he started calling doctor a scam .. fact is you cant know about any product until you try it for your friend it might be worked and for you it might not be ... and yes having positive attitude is must for life its fuel of life and religion helps you to do so.