Sunday, March 9, 2008

MONA-VIE PART 2

So it's time to test this Mona-Vie juice to see if it's a scam or not?

Now, I have had three people tell me they are taking this drink and they are feeling better. One had back pain due to his line of work and he no longer has back pain and is getting 30% more work accomplished.

Another friend woke up with soreness and headaches. He no longer has either in the morning.

Another friend is doing weight loss along with this and I don't have an update on him yet.

Let's talk about me and my experiment.

Let me give you my ailments. I am overwieght (around 300 lbs.) I am diabetic and taking pills to control my body from making too much sugar. I have what I think is a pinched nerve on my lower back which causes numbness in my right thigh. I have been having some blurred vision due to my being diabetic. Sundays I am on my feet all day working and at the end of the day, my thigh is not numb any longer. Instead, it's aching with pain. I can barely sit still from the pain. I usually take Motrin to help the pain.

Okay. Now that you know more about me than you wanted to know, let's begin the experiment. I started Mona-Vie two days ago. It cost me about $30 a bottle and I think it's only going to last a week. I drink 2 oz. twice a day.

Last time I drank this it tasted nasty. Well, this bottle doesn't taste bad at all so the one I must have tried a year ago had to have been old and rotten. Lovely. I just did on fermented juice.

I didn't see any changes in my sugar numbers in the past 48 hours, but I did see one thing different. I worked all day today and my leg isn't hurting. My back is achy and so are my feet from being on them all day, but my leg isn't hurting at all. Kinda weird.

I will give you another update as soon as I have something to report.

To be continued......

No comments: