Monday, March 17, 2008

MONA-VIE PART 3 (Final part)

After writing about my leg pain going away, it came back later that night. So that problem wasn't cured.

I bought one bottle of Mona Vie for $30. I have seen it as high as $40 from other distributers. I took the highest recommended amount (2 oz. twice a day) until the bottle was empty (6 days0. And here are my results:

My diabetes didn't go away or get better. My sugar numbers did reach a low of 86 for one morning, but then was back up to 150 by afternoon. My numbers have been between 129 - 155 before, during, and now after the test.

My leg pain is still there. I don't know if it's a pinched nerve or the diabetes or what, but the pain is still there.

I am still bald. Not that I thought hair would grow back. I just wanted to throw that in.

My weight is still the same.

In my opinion, Mona Vie is probably healthy for you like any other juice, I just believe it's being marketed as a cure all and that to me is a SCAM.

This test is concluded. If you would like to try your own test let me know. I am selling bottles for $45 each. just kidding!

No comments: